Road trip to Lake Tahoe, accompanied by the most handsome doctor in Vancouver.


In this Ozonotherapy trip to Reno, I made a few friends, including two Chinese-American doctors. 

One born in Singapore, naturopathic doctor Zhihong Oon is now practicing medicine in Vancouver, Canada. 🇨🇦

The other is an internal medicine doctor born and raised in the United States, Dr. Dave Ou, practicing medicine in Atlanta, GA. 🇺🇸


They are both awesome guys. We talked a lot. 
Firstly I want to write something about our trip to Lake Tahoe, one the most famous scenic spot in Nevada. 



Exhilaratedly, we set off from Reno, all the way north. All we could see was the vast endless scene of desserts. 🏜️
 


We chatted along, roaming through the undefinable emptiness, with several cars passed by sporadically. 
One shirtless old man crouching by the road like a lobster, who didn't even try to get a hitchhike. Judging from his sun-scorched back, he'd been there for a long time. 


Arriving at Pyramid Lake. 
Instantly I'm mesmerized by its sapphire-like azure blue!

No sooner did I think there was nothing pyramidal, than we saw this, the Pyramid, standing right across the lake like a tribal alter in a distance. 
 
 

The lake belongs to the Indian tribes here, holy and inviolable. Neither camping nor boating is allowed without permission. 
The sapphire is divine, and only can be beheld by the humblest worshippers. 


Ultimate Solitude. Photographed by Dr. Daniel Wang :)
 



Zhihong said he once had a road trip, traveling all the way from Oregon to Las Vegas. 
I got so curious about him, wondering what would happen and how magnificent the Great Canyon could be. I'm truly envious of those who live in such a big country and can appreciate the greatness of their own country. 
 



The broad horizons really broaden your mind. I felt like I was breathing in so much cosmos that I became infinitely capacious!

 
 




Though he said he spoke bad Mandarin, as far as I heard he spoke FINE. he sounded pretty nice when he unintentionally said some. 
He also said he liked Jay Chow and several Taiwanese TV programs. 

Then we got FINED for speeding on our way scavenging food en route to Lake Tahoe. 
Zhihong said this was the first time he got fined, $133. That's crazy! You'd better keep it slow in your road trip. 

 

Then we scavenged 🍴Antojitos🇲🇽, a Mexican restaurant. We ordered tacos, sopes, and enchiladas. 
 
 


After taco, here came Tahoe!
There was not only a gigantic lake, but also tall pines. 
 


There were pine cones and cobbles. 
 
 


Several panoramas were essential. Vast as the ocean, but it didn't smell like one. Gentle tides and breeze tapped my ankles and face without leaving a zest of salt. 

 


Carpe diem. 
Tamed by the warming holiday sunshine, I immersed myself with total relaxation, forgoing all the vexation, feeling the oxygenation in my nasal cavity. I could breathe however profoundly I want. What a great time for meditation!

Tahoe time. 
I inhaled the energy and exhale the toxins. 
I indulged myself on the lake beach, body and soul cleansed. 
 
 


Dipping my ankles into the cold lake water, I used my toes to grip the sand. Sand walk on the beach was a great reminder of the delicate intrinsic foot muscles that we have long forgotten!
 


Twilight saw us off from the pines. We left Lake Tahoe in most comforted and gleeful spirits. 
 


Anyone in pain of any sort, or interested in the major autohemotherapy or ozonotherapy (ozone therapy or Prolozone included), may reach for my friend, Dr. Zhihong Oon, who is by all means the most handsome doctor in Vancouver, and has a big heart. He is also an expert in naturopathic medicine and homeopathy and acupuncture. I believe he is more than willing to do his best to provide the best medical care he can. 
 

ℹ️Clinic information (Vancouver)

Dr. Zhihong Oon , ND (naturopathic doctor)
Kingsway Naturopathic Clinic 
6983 Kingsway (Suite 102) Burnaby BC, V5E 1E5

Www.unifiednaturalhealth.com

info@unifiednaturalhealth.com




熱門文章